It's the first annual Scott MOE Team pumpkin carving contest! Yes, we delivered over 1,500 pumpkins to various local neighbourhoods in the past few weeks but we wanted to take it one step further. We thought, why don't we have a pumpkin carving contest!
Here's the rules*:
- Carve your pumpkin.
- Click on our facebook contest link above.
- Like our facebook page.
- Enter by uploading a photo of your carved pumpkin as a photo comment on the contest post.
- Now here's the sneaky part. The winners will be the photos with the most amount of likes. And how do you get your friends to like your pumpkin? You share the post with your friends and get them to vote! It's that simple!
- On November 1st we'll check which pumpkin photos have the most likes and award prizes.
The winner will be the pumpkin photo with the most likes! Prizes will be as follows: 1st place will receive a $50 Cactus Club gift card. 2nd place will receive a $40 Starbucks gift card. 3rd place will receive a $20 Starbucks gift card.
Now start carving and good luck!
* contest is open to residents of Cloverdale, Surrey, Langley, and White Rock, BC.
***UPDATE: NOVEMBER 1ST***
We have our winners!
Congratulations to Tim Ansley, our first place winner with 52 likes! Tim wins a $50 Cactus Club gift card!
Congratulations to Graham McNeill, our second place winner with 24 likes! Graham wins a $40 Starbucks gift card!
Congratulations to Lelita Sousa-Brazinha, our third place winner with 9 likes! Lelita wins a $20 Starbucks gift card!
Thanks to all that entered and I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween :-)